Something New Custom Wedding Guest Books and Wedding Albums are all about helping couples share their unique stories, personalities and weddings. So, in true Something New fashion, this blog was designed to help you FLAUNT IT! Special wedding moments, proposal stories, wedded bliss...all real-life, and all YOU! Real couples sharing their happiness, and inspiring other couples! What makes you blissful? Follow along and join in...it should be fun!
Please submit your mishaps, wedded bliss moments and proposal stories for consideration to info@snweddingbooks.com.

Linen Cover Wedding Guest Book : Amber & Brian

So, this is the wedding guest book I designed for myself. I'm posting it because most of my brides order custom hard cover wedding guest books, so this is one of the few examples I have of our linen cover option!

Click the photo below to browse!


Vintage Linen Cover Guest Book


Wedding Colors: Champagne Gold & Buttercream Yellow
Theme: Time (we dated for seven years...and the time was finally right to call it forever!)
Wedding Details: Formal, antique feel
Special Features Shown in this Wedding Sign-in Book:
* "Firsts" title page
* "Fairytale Story" page
* Customized quotes to fit wedding theme



What a cute couple if I do say so myself! :)