Something New Custom Wedding Guest Books and Wedding Albums are all about helping couples share their unique stories, personalities and weddings. So, in true Something New fashion, this blog was designed to help you FLAUNT IT! Special wedding moments, proposal stories, wedded bliss...all real-life, and all YOU! Real couples sharing their happiness, and inspiring other couples! What makes you blissful? Follow along and join in...it should be fun!
Please submit your mishaps, wedded bliss moments and proposal stories for consideration to info@snweddingbooks.com.

Wedded Bliss Wednesday: Amy & Doug

Hopefully these Wednesday posts make you all warm and tingly inside :). I love hearing about all you happily married peeps out there! Today's wedded bliss moment comes from Amy B. (Sandy, UT). Such a great reminder that love conquers all...even pregnancy hormones :). Enjoy. And please submit your own bliss moment for consideration! We'd love to feature you.



When I was pregnant with the twins, I was super-emotional all the time. The littlest things would set me off. I remember going to Taco Bell with Doug one evening and one of the items I had ordered came out wrong. Instead of being rational about it, I started crying right there in the restaurant (can you even call it a restaurant? Maybe just eating area. Huh). Like, not a dainty, quiet cry, but a full-blown sob-fest (I know, right?). I cried and cried and Doug comforted me, told me it was going to be okay and that it wasn't a big deal to get it fixed and took my taco up to the cashier and asked them to make me another one how I'd originally ordered it. He handled it really well and was really sweet about the whole thing and didn't treat me like the crazy woman I was being. He didn't even laugh at me (well, he likes to bring it up every now and then how I was crazy at the Taco Bell that one time). Anyway, he was just a sweetheart about it and I was really grateful for him that day!

So cute. Thanks to Amy and Doug for sharing their bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment